I've been gone for too long haven't I? I've too much to say, but lets take it one at a time, ya? :)

1stly,

Atuk is admitted to the hospital. It started off with a small injury on his feet and they just need to put him in the ward for a while to really watch over him as he has diabetes. But so far, he's been good, alhamdulillah. :)

2ndly,

I have not started  to put myself in hecticness JUST YET but the likes of it had commenced already. We'll be having 6 experiments this semester and that means we'll have to do 6 lab reports. That's a lot actually, but I'm not here to whine, of course.

3rdly,

Biochemical Process is not doing me good. I can't understand quite a few and the fact that I have a major problem in getting my eyes open IS A TOTAL BUMMER. I've started taking supplements ( B complex) and I think it is effective (for the time being). I need to put extra efforts in Thermodynamics too. I won't put the blame on others, it's me that need to find solutions to my OWN problems. My mates have been addressing a few factors on why can't we understand things but to me, what's more important is to overcome the factors that have to do with ourselves. For instance, try to be fresher in class (if you know what I mean), or maybe just put more efforts in that particular area. I need to remind myself that too, all the times. :)

Well, I guess that's it. I have to finish up this notes about Ideal Reactors and major bummer : PFR is not loving me. Lol.

Take care, earthlings. :)

0 Comments