1) I need to lodge a complaint on how the toilet is leaking, and it makes me so mad, that the maintenance of this place is just out of the place.

Yes, dear, out of the place.

This place is pretty, but I think the construction of the toilet ain't being done well enough. Leaking ceilings, leaking toilets? AND THE TOILETS ARE NEW TOO! So yes, I am angry. I think I have the right to feel angry, because whoever the contractor of these damn toilets are, they need to step up the game.

2) I'm managing the stinky smell from the nearby so-called rubber factory. In the mornings, at nights, that smell... somehow disrupts my thought's process. Air pollution at its best. 

I've bought Ambi Pur Room Fresh, to try to manage this matter, but nope, nothing goes away. At first I thought it was the toilet (yep, yep), but then I got to know about this rubber factory nearby and it all just clicks and makes sense. 

3) My room is okay, very comfortable, though far from cosy. I'm making it cosier now. Carpet, and whatnots.

4) My roommate isn't as friendly, but I'm not friendly too. I mean, again, I'm bad at making friends. No lie. But she's very nice, just not as talkative. Conclusion: I don't know her that well yet, since we don't really talk. 

5) I just wish the toilets can be a lot better. Ugh.


0 Comments