Hello. :)

How are you?

I have to handle lots currently. Academically, I'm struggling to make the best of what I have. It's not easy. This semester is a crazy roller-coaster ride. One moment, you feel like you own all the time in the world, then when you blink your eyes, it seems like a dream that you're actually used to owning those time and moments. And you're somehow unbelievably stuck in doing this or that first.

Well, I'm trying to manage the REAL academic problems.

I'm not being optimistic lately. So I thank Allah for Sophia. She's always trying to create the positive atmosphere whenever I am about to burst into tears or whenever I feel down for certain Stoichio problems that we don't even seem to get the answer. She is always there to say, "it's okay, we'll do this together,". Sometimes, I'm scared if she's not here like she is now. It'll be double rough time. I can truly say, I cannot go through this without her.

Wow, it seems like I'm being too dependent on her, isn't it?

Well, that's academically. But personally, Idk if I'm allowed to say it out loud.

What I can definitely say is, I'm learning the meaning of keberkatan. Berkah that Allah gives to the people who are patient enough to sacrifice the things that they need to give others the space/freedom to move. I'm learning that, and obviously, it's so hard to learn while staying true to myself. I don't want to lose myself. Never want to. But the line between saying a total no and being completely rude is too thin that I sometimes lose in the battle of the complete complications. Nothingness is not in my life dictionary right now. Nopes.

I need to try at least. And be the best in that try.

Ya Allah, forgive me for all my sins. And grant me my wish, Allah.
 *breathe in and out*

Ameen.

0 Comments