Hello people! :)

I've been struggling to focus in class for a couple of days already. And so far, I've been doing a pretty good job I guess (for the first hour). Maths, Stoichiometry (which is better known as Stoichio), Thermodynamics, Ergonomics - I've encountered all of them in 2 days (which equals to a total exaggerated exhaustion, LOL).

Well, classes, so far have been pretty good. Usual faces which brighten my day without them noticing it even. New subjects, new lecturers, but I'll get comfortable with time, insyaAllah.

I'm supposed to be revising Thermo at the current moment, but I just can't get my hands and eyes off Catching Bird : The Hunger Games Trilogy novel. I knowww, it's not something to be proud of and obviously I am not proud of that act but I just love Peeta so much.

Which means, he's a mysterious guy that I'd like to know in real life and I wish I'll meet someone like him (who's destined for me) some day somehow.

Amazing. It's amazing how he can let people hurt himself to save Katniss. It's amazing how every single words from Katniss is replied with a gentle, persuading tone. It's definitely amazing.

I wish my Peeta is here. :')

Okay, enough of daydreaming and back to reality. I've to perform Zohor decently and try (ONCE AGAIN) to go through my lecture notes. May Allah ease our path. Ameen.

0 Comments