" But thing is, I meant those things. I loved you. A lot. And I wasn't playing with you. But things just... happened. And now we're like this. We can never be who we were before. We can never be 'us'. Do you think I don't miss that? Do you think I want things to happen like this?"

" You're blaming it on destiny, now?"

" Because there's always that. There's always that between us. But we refused to see it. Until... I decided to take it in first. And I'm still waiting for you to realise that this would happen, eventually,"

" It's just another way of saying, you gave up first. Because what's in the future doesn't depend solely on destiny. You fought for a while, and you decided to call it quit. And you know that, "

" So how do we know when to stop fighting? Tell me. Because I haven't had a clue till now,"

0 Comments