People and the tendency to say "you're definitely wrong,".

Surrounded by great minds, and different opinions, you get to feel somehow, emm, down.

Because you're not the type of girl who ever think about political issues, and say out your opinion about certain things, so publicly.

You're not the kind of girl who'd say :

" I don't think Hosni Mubarak was doing a good job since he should be more attentive to minor revolutionary actions that were shown publicly before,"

" I think Anwar Ibrahim should do this and this and this in order to win more hearts,"

or

" I think we're not actually helping the Palestinians because so and so,"

Nope, I'm not that outspoken. I'm afraid of getting the facts wrong, and I'm afraid of conflicting opinions, and that itself might lead to a friendship at risk.

I'm not that kind of girl who love risks.

Maybe that's why I could never get to be one of the great minds.


0 Comments