Husna and Farhana sent me an audio message through WhatsApp.

More to like an audio cover of Taylor Swift's Everything Has Changed by Husna and Farhana themselves.

And as much as I hate to admit, through this *horrible* phase of my life, I am entertained, and touched.

Was and am never the one outside the line/circle.

They taught me that. I have somewhere I belong. Yes, even a person like me. Even if my *temporary* sanctuary is not fully built yet, I have somewhere I can run to (or in this case, fly to), when I have the time and when I need to.

And Hazim's videos, they are illuminating (quoted from Darcy's LBD, mind you) me to be happier.

Iman texted me last night, offering comfort.

Iman, you are the one person who are willing to give when you haven't had anything to give anymore. I love you, Iman.

0 Comments