So we went to Rasta yesterday to experience "vintage market" as they say. Had some new accessories in my jewellery box! Hee. I think I need to get a new jewellery box. :)

My brand new accesories? Well, a set of bangles and a new charm bracelet of course. (FYI, I already have two charm bracelets in my possession *smilingsheepishly*)




Credit to : Diya 

Saw a piece of clutch somewhat like the picture above too and of course I immediately fell in love with it! Ahh, still do! So will be getting my hands on the clutch next month, I suppose, when the allowance has been banked in! :D 

p/s : Ohh, and I still am searching for a decent maxi dress. However, they're nowhere to be found. :'(
p/ss : Am going to Malacca the next weekend. Yay! 
p/sss : I think I need to try a new diet routine. Well well.




1 Comments