" You have to know how to cope with your stress,"

" You've been crying since primary school till now, when you are working. I thought you have known how to be independent, by now,"

" You're always menyusahkan."

" You have always blamed other people for everything that had happened in your life,"

" Why no one sees what you're working on, is because you don't know how to do your work nicely. You see if you are better in doing your housechores, you do things not sambil lewa, everyone will see what you're working on."

And I've tried so badly to open up just to be shut down again.

Today, I wonder what it feels like to consume sleeping pills, till I can't wake up. Then I realize how I've gotten more creative on harming myself. I know it's not something good.

Anas texted me today. He was in a way blaming me, for not telling him the full story about how Iman had left him for another guy.

I told him, I am in no position to help him, but I'm happy that he's getting better now. It's the only thing that I've always wanted. At least for him.

I've wanted everything good for him. Nothing else, but good.

I want nothing else...

0 Comments