Me : Do you know what Malaikat Malik do, Damia?
Damia : No, what does he do, ustazah?
Me : He guards Hell.
Damia : I thought angels do not go to hell. Shaitaan do, right ustazah?
Me : Yes, but Malaikat Malik does not go to Hell, he only guards Hell. He won't be tortured in Hell like Shaitaan.
Damia : Ustazah, shaitaan go to Hell because they are very bad, right?
Me : Yes, they are.
Damia : Do they have brain problems?
Me : What made you say so?
Damia : I have a friend at school and he is very very bad and he has brain problems. So I think Shaitaan has brain problems.
Me : *speechless*

The only "brain problem" that Shaitaan has is ego. He is so full of himself. Do we have the exact brain problem? Nastaghfirullah hal 'azim.

p/s : The whole conversation was in English, yes.
p/ss : Damia is too cute, I have to say. She's 11, btw.
p/sss : I think Nadhrah is like wayyy more matured than Damia is.

0 Comments