Wanna go home.

Never thought I'll be saying this, but I've shed tears, more than enough now. Not because I feel homesick, or I miss home.

I just don't feel at home. I feel lonely.

I just wanna go home. But I can't. I can't go home, because well, sometimes, my sanctuary is only a hiding place that'll make me feel safe, but not the place to make me feel challenged, and eventually, better myself.

Still, I wanna go home.

I don't wanna stay here. I don't want Aussie anymore. I don't feel at home. You know that feeling when you wake up and you feel like crap, because you're not waking up on your own bed? I can treat a month as a holiday but this is no holiday. This is my life.

I just wanna go home.

I don't think people like me around here. I'm trying to suit in. But everyone knows how hard this is for me. Not only for me, but I think I'm making this hard for other people as well.

I'm not adorable. I'm not pretty, and I always make me feel stupid.

I wish people who have known me is here. I want to be around the people who have known me before. This is so hard. So hard.

I wanna go home.

My Maths assignment is so hard and I don't even understand it, trust me.

I just wanna be the girl who you'd be comfortable with to pour your heart to.


1 Comments

  1. Hang in there Liyana. We shall be at your rescue any months from now. O:)

    ReplyDelete