Just can't seem to find my ways in writing English posts nowadays. *sighs*

So, there's this girl I know. She's amazingly talented and beautiful, but she... just doesn't know that yet. And for some reason, she believes that she can't be too happy about any occurrences in her life. To her, what goes up must come down. 

But, define "too happy" for me, please.

*inhales deeply*
*exhales*

I'm not sure if I'm just being that idealistic dreamer again, but to me, you deserve all the happiness in the world. Yups, there will be a time that sadness strikes, but what's more important than that is just, finding true happiness despite the negativity that surrounds you. 

You love Pollyanna, don't you? 

And I'm pretty sure, you're Pollyanna herself. You, being the strong woman you've always been, need to be brave enough to take that leap of faith. To not be afraid of living the moment, without being too consumed of the future. Because when you think too much about things that might not even happen, you let all the good moments go.

And I love you more than enough to say, you need to be happy. You, despite everything that had happened, need to find a way to be happy.

Because you, Iman, are happiness itself.

0 Comments