It is amazing how a massive painful push can bring you so many benefits at the end. It’s even more amazing that you survive that hurt when what you could do in the past was just to weep through it.

“ To me, that person was like my kiln and my potter wheel, “ Eun Jae in BOF.

That’s you. You are the one who had hurt me till I cannot possibly think of another hurt that can be deeper than the one that you’ve caused.

And this is a special thanks to you for those hurt, for those pain. I am so blessed now.

“ Taylor will definitely realise that at the age of 19, she won’t be finding The One,” Demi Lovato on the break-up of Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift.

“ It’s stronger than it looks. It got rolled, stepped on and cut on. It has to endure the heat of 1300 degrees. But that’s not the end of it. If he’s still not yours even after all the hardship, then you have to give up on it, “ Yi Jung on a cup in BOF.

And you, my dear, had contributed in the maturing process of a decent girl. I cannot see myself like this before I met you, let alone before you’ve caused a heartbreak.

But now, I am here to say thank you. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart. Thank you.

“ But when he shows up, I won’t let go of him because I’d regret losing someone like that for the rest of my life, “ Ga Eul to Yi Jung.

p/s : I’m sorry that tonight is such an emotional one. I just wanna fall in love fast and deep enough without regrets. *laughs* An innocent daydream indeed. :p

0 Comments