I'm feeling out of the world, messy right now. Despite the fact that I'm only taking two subjects and I don't have any other responsibilities, I'm messed up.

Gosh, what more if you are married, Liyana.

I've always been at ease just scribbling down things that I've to do but of course I haven't done that lately for Idk what reason.

I guess I've been feeling down lately, and I'm just so screwed.

I can't write, I can't do anything right. I hate hate hate myself. Feeling super insecure. I need to lose weight and more.

I just...wanna go home. Wherever home is. Lately I don't know where home is. Malaysia doesn't feel home anymore. I know people are probably gonna bash me for this statement, but home is a feeling.

Who wants to go 'home' when all that she received was comparisons and hatred towards her body types and should dos and don'ts?

Don't get me wrong. I love my family. They're amazing. But being surrounded by people who want me to become someone skinnier, without even realizing the size of my brain is frustrating. When I say people, I mean certain people.

I HATE BEING COMPARED TO ANAK MAKCIK M or PAKCIK L. Like please.

Gosh so many negativity. I guess I'm just stressed out. I'll be fine. Yep. Hopefully.

0 Comments