" We would settle with something (or someone) that we thought we deserve,"

That quote, somehow had never had a ring to me, up till now.

I've always wanted to become a good writer, a good author so that I can help people, I can help some parts of the world, through my writing. I want to become rich and give money to people who need money to become rich.

But I'd like a simple, very down-to-earth life.

That's what I want. 

In 20 years for now, I'll be 40, and I might (still) be single. 

People around me do not understand how I feel about being single at 40. I'm not okay with it, but I'm completely okay with it. 

You see, it depends. 

If I'm 40 without any achievements, personal milestones (it doesn't have to impress people, just myself), most probably being 40 without any husband or kids of my own would suck a lot. But if I'm 40, and I've had a few good books coming out, my career is amazing, I feel good with helping people out, maybe being a single 40 y/o lady would not suck that much, you see. 

Everyone doesn't have to go through that same path. 

I would say, not being married itself is not a choice. It's something that's destined to be. I wanna get married, but if by being married I'm going to be a horrible person, I'd rather not. 

0 Comments