I'm not a huge fan of Selena Gomez. I mean, her voice is mediocre, but in this song, you can just feel the raw emotions, being put into the whole lyrical ensemble. It doesn't matter if she can't hit that high note, it's the emotions. The feeling of feeling worthless after you've been feeling all so mighty about yourself.

It's about being broken, without knowing that you're actually broken. It's about seeing how shattering is a beautiful thing, when other people around you know that you, somehow, need some mending to do.

I told you I'm not a fan of SelGo. But I'm a huge fan of raw emotions and honesty. and I would like to be able to pick up the pieces and bring a little bit of strength the world from the brokenness of those emotions.

Because everyone breaks and mends their own hearts.




0 Comments