" If anything you learn from lies,
Is how to say goodbye,"

- Dia Frampton,  How To Say Goodbye

Confused souls. Complicated sentences. Mixed sentiments. 

Sometimes, you need to learn to say goodbye to the person you love the most. Heck, scratch that. You need to learn to say goodbye to the person you love the most almost all the time. People leave, they do that willingly or unwillingly. 

We leave. 

And as much as some people stress on the non-existence of karma, they leave. 

It's a cycle, afterall, even if it's not karma.

So today, I made someone left me. Because his place is not right beside me, all the time. He needs to prioritise the feelings of some people who are more important to him than I am. Because I'm nothing but a friend, and she's everything but a friend. He did not hesitate what I've decided for him even for a second. And I'm glad that I did that. I'm glad that he knows which is which.

And I hope that his text won't be seen for a long time, unless if it's for something important.

But when we leave people, people will leave us in return. Because it's a cycle. 

So who is it gonna be now?


0 Comments