"I don't know about you,
But I'm feeling 22,"

Taylor Swift, 22

Being 22, with not so many achievements to be proud of is... hard.

Mr Darcy texted me last Friday, telling me about his business investments and his future plans, and stuffs that I didn't really understand, to be quite honest with all of you. The act of him sharing his thoughts touched my heart for one second, knowing that he (might) not share those things with other people around him aside from me, since they were just plans.

Then, the fact that he has future plans gets to me. Hard. He has plans, he's working for those plans, and... here am I, just going with the flow.

Yes, it is much more important for a guy to plan his future ahead since he'll be in charge of his own family and he must have other responsibilities to be taken care of. But that doesn't mean that I, as a woman, should simply take everything for granted (given that I have an extra-nice guy as a husband) and let the guy steers the wheel all the time. I must have my own mind, and I must know what I want to do with my life, despite me being a wife to a certain person.

Which I haven't decided on. Yet.

Liyana, Liyana.

Am wishing I'm more decided and strong-willed.

0 Comments