I'm not the sort of person who would tell everything that had happened in my life. I like to keep it simple by summarizing what I have learnt in my life and eventually, some people just don't understand me due to my simplicity. Sometimes, even simple can be mysterious, you know. ;)

Well, New Year was emm, normal. I'm not a big fan of going out and watching the fireworks with thousands of people around me, yet I feel so alone. So I opted for being alone, literally. I spent my NYE at my bedroom, just trying to figure out how to write something that had been on my mind for so long, yet I wasted 2 hours doing nothing. So, yes, my NYE wasn't too bad, but it wasn't that fruitful either.

Well, at least I tried, I guess.

People on my Twitter Timeline were so excited on planning what their NYE would be like. Well, I don't feel the need of that act though. You know what'll be more happening than watching fireworks? Go for a hike around China's deepest jungle, or just spend some quality time with our family. Fireworks, well, they are 5% of what happiness is. I know. It's just the extra factor that make you feel like, wow, I won't ever forget this, but you still won't forget the good times that you have with your loved ones even without the fireworks will you?

I think I've been babbling long enough. -.-'

Anyways, what I meant to say here is Happy NYE. Have a splendid year ahead, insyaAllah. And let's determine to be better, okay?

Resolutions? Well, that'd be a secret. But good luck in achieving your (and my) goals! :)

Love.

0 Comments