Things-to-do (Assignments)


  • Assignment : Reader's Assignment  CHEE2501
  • Report : CHEM2056 Lab 3
  • Report : Capstone Report
  • Report : Lab 3 CHEE2010
  • Presentation : Poster's Presentation
And another one lab report and 2 portfolios, I hope. Nothing more.

Things-to-do (catchup session)

  • Fluids : Module 2 and 3 
  • Chem : Module 2
  • Enviro : Like almost everything -.-' (though I really love enviro, because I love how we should think out of the box, crossing economy and politics field, eventually. But yeah, that's another story).
  • Stats : Hey, a prac exam? Perfect. -.-'


I don't know how I'm actually coping with my studies.

I mean, Chemster is a huge pain, and Fluid needs attention and I don't know what I'm actually doing aside from writing reports.

Reports and reports and reports.

I hate reports, if you can't see how I loath reports already, there I said it. Yes, I hate reports.

And I have another 4 weeks to go before my finals. Need to start gearing up for finals, especially for Chemster and Fluids.

I don't wanna barely pass. I want to give my all and at least get good marks if not the best.

And I need to stop all these boohoos and emotional outbursts out of nowhere. Need to PRIORITISE. Need to FOCUS.

It's Week 10 already and I need to focus on my goals, which is to study. I mean, I'm here for a damn good reason. And no, I'm not letting go of my focus due to emotional outbursts, or tiny little things. I hope.

Next week would be holidays. But I need to prioritise. Liyana, just breathe, and prioritise.

I'm so dead.




0 Comments