Hello dearests and Assalamualaikum. :)

This is the fourth blog that I have made (so far) and I know it's kinda hard keeping up with me.

Well, this is actually the meaning of a whole new life. I do silly things sometimes, when I feel like I need to get up and somehow leave the past because leaving the past is so hard for me (sometimes).

So, here is a new blog for a new journey, insyaAllah.

I should do this a long time ago since I've been stuffing up my notes on Facebook to write some things. I can never stop writing, you know, because writing is my life. I'll be writing some poems here, insyaAllah, when I have the chance to do so.

So, I guess, that's it for an intro.

p/s : I'll be having lots of adventures this weekend! Can't wait! :D
p/ss : Hazirah will be laughing at my new blog. I can tell. -.-'
p/sss : I'm having a Burger Hunt tonight! Will be updating about it soon! :)

1 Comments

  1. you're soooo right.. im laughing with this face -_-" p/s: u know me well

    ReplyDelete